Disassembling BMC V2/3 motor
1. Remove cover screws. Apply enough pressure on the screw driver to prevent stripping screw heads.
2. Break cover seal by leveraging cover with a small flathead screwdriver.
3. Gently pull out motor from a hub. Inspect gears and axle for any damage.
4. To remove clutch/gear assembly, first remove motor cable connectors. Then use niddle-nose pliers to remove o-ring from the axle.
5. Use 3-leg puller to remove cluth/gear assembly, be careful not to damage motor cable where it comes out of a shaft.